Monday, March 5, 2018

I Am Learning to Read Bar Graphs and Talk About the Results


I am learning to read a bar graph and answer questions


I need to:
*read the question
*read the data (information) on the graph
*identify the lowest (fewest) and highest (most) bars
*read the quantities
*compare the data on the graph
*answer questions about the data (information) on the graph

Chloe-The purple one has the most games and he 10 games. The green one has the fewest games and he has 6 games.

My Reflection 
I am learning to do bar graphs.
It can be tricky to read the small writing.
I am proud that I got this finished.
The next step for me might be to read the names more clearly.
The teacher could help me by learning the names.

1 comment:

Mrs Beach said...

Great effort with understanding bar graphs. You are able to identify the most and fewest ones on a bar graph. Your next step is to read the quantities on bar graphs correctly.